General conditions of sale.
These general terms and conditions of sale are applicable to all sales of products concluded at a distance through the website aqadecor.com. These general terms and conditions of distance selling must be be carefully examined by the Customer before the conclusion of the distance purchase process of the product. It is understood that the execution of the purchase order through this website implies the total and the absolute knowledge of these general conditions of sale and their whole acceptance. The customer by making the purchase order through the website aqadecor.com, unconditionally accepts and undertakes itself to observe these general terms and conditions of sale, as well as the following payment conditions, declaring that he has read and he has accepted all the indications given to him. These general terms of sale are to be considered relevant and effective so long as they are published on this website. The possible modification of the general conditions of sale will be published on the site and the new general conditions of sale will be applicable only to orders made from the day of their publication.
Identification of the seller and the site owner
- Aqadecor Srls Via Bari 2 70014 - Conversano (BA)| Italia
P.IVA 06973130725 - Telefono: +39 3661107899 - Indirizzo email: email@example.com
Information about the product
- Information about the products that may be sold at a distance through this website is provided according to the effective laws and, in particular, with Articles 52 and 53 of the Consumer Code (D. Lgs. 6 September 2005 n. 206).
Process for the perfection of the contract.
This information and the details contained in this website are not an offer of sale, but an invite to the bargaining.There will be no contract between the Customer and the company AQADECOR in relation to possible products until the order will not be explicitly accepted by AQADECOR in one of the following ways. If the offer is not accepted and a charge has already been made to the Customer’s account the relevant amount will be given back to him in its entirety. To place an order, the Customer must follow the online purchase process and must complete it. This will not implicate the acceptance of the order, because it is an offer that the Customer makes to AQADECOR for the purchase of one or more products. All the orders without exceptions will be approved by Aqadecor sending an ending a confirmation email within 2 (two) working days after the receipt of payment, that indicates the receipt of payment, the availability of the products and that the order is being prepared. The contract between the company AQADECOR and the Customer will therefore be perfected only when we will send the Order Confirmation (and only the products indicated in the email confirmation will be object of the contract) or when the customer will have received the package related to the order from the Freight Forwarder (and only the products in the package will be object of the contract). AQADECOR will not have the obligation to provide other products, other than those indicated in the Order Confirmation to the Customer or present in the relative package received by the Freight Forwarder that may have been the object of an order until the Order Confirmation will be sent to the Customer in a separate Order Confirmation. If there are not some products in the Order Confirmation or in the relative parcel received by the Freight Forwarder and this is a decision of AQADECOR, the relevant amount will be immediately refunded. AQADECOR reserves itself the possibility to communicate within 2 working days following the sending to the customer of the e-mail indicating the receipt of the order, the potential impossibility in the order, followed by any refund of any amount paid, due to the depletion of goods or due to cases of force majeure.
The price of the product
The prices of the website are inclusive of 22% VAT and include shipping costs for the Italian territory, unless otherwise indicated. Shipping costs for countries other than Italy will be indicated on the product sheet or during the purchase phase, before the conclusion of the order. According to the provisions of art. 53 of the Consumer Code, the Customer receives, at the time of the acceptance by AQADECOR of his order by e-mail, the written confirmation containing information about the products ordered, the amount paid and the detail of the price of each product.
Payment terms and methods
The Payment by the Customer can only be made by bank transfer, payment card or Paypal account. The Bank Transfer provides the advance payment of the entire amount to the bank account in the name of AQADECOR within 6 days from the approval of the order by AQADECOR. If the bank transfer does not arrive within 6 days, the order will be deleted. Upon the receipt of the bank transfer, AQADECOR will send the goods to the address indicated in the order.
The data for the transfer are:Holder: Aqadecor SRLS
BIC SWIFT: FEBIITM1
Bank: BANCA FINECO - Piazza Durante 11 - 20131 - Milano
Reason: Number of the order
Credit Card payments will be made through Paypal’s secure gateway. The Customer must insert the details of his credit card and confirm the transaction that will be immediate.
AQADECOR will not have access in any way to the customer’s credit card details. All credit/debit card holders are subject to confirmation and authorization checks by the credit card institution or by AQADECOR itself. If the institute issuing the Customer’s card refuses the authorization to the payment, AQADECOR will not accept the order and will not be responsible for any delays or missed deliveries nor obliged to give explanations about the reasons of the refusal. AQADECOR will not be responsible for any fees charged by the card issuing institute or by the bank responsible of the processing of the credit/debit card payment according to your order. Until the payment AQADECOR will elaborate the order, then eventually the same will be confirmed by e-mail Confirmation, with which the goods will be sent to the address indicated in the order. Payments via Paypal require possession of a Paypal account. The Customer must insert his email and the password relating to the Paypal account to access and to confirm the immediate transaction via Paypal.
- The delivery of the products is made at the shipping address indicated by the customer in the order forwarded to the company AQADECOR. In compliance with the provision contained in art. 54 of the Consumer Code, AQADECOR will deliver the products no later than 30 days from the day on which AQADECOR has confirmed the Customer’s order. The company AQADECOR delivers the products by express courier. At the time of the delivery of the package to the courier, will be forwarded to the customer, except for exceptions, an e-mail of despatch. Upon the receipt of the package, the customer must check that the same is not damaged, wet or cut. If the Customer detects damage to the package, he must affix the written "Withdraw with reservation" on the paper or electronic receipt of the courier and communicate the event to AQADECOR within 72 working hours following the delivery date, via the firstname.lastname@example.org mailbox indicating in the object "Order number N - Damaged".The Customer must inform AQADECOR of the non-delivery of the products, via the email box email@example.com indicating in the object "Order number N - Non-delivery". AQADECOR guarantees a new shipment of the lost products within 72 working hours following the notification by e-mail, without prejudice to the eventual unavailability of the same or causes of force majeure.In this case, there will be the immediate cancellation of the order and the simultaneous return of the amount paid.
Limitation of responsability
- AQADECOR will replace free of charge, or will refund any sold product that has been damaged during the shipment carried out by its own freight forwarder, provided that:
- the Customer has written to firstname.lastname@example.org (indicating in the object "Order number N - Returned for damage") the damage within 72 working hours following the delivery date;
- the Customer makes available to AQADECOR the product in question, together with the original packaging.
- If any of the above conditions are not met, AQADECOR will not make the re-credit of the amount paid, nor will replace the product. AQADECOR, in this case, will communicate by e-mail the refusal of return.
- Performances by AQADECOR may be suspended if there are unforeseeable circumstances or causes of force majeure that prevent or that delay the performances. Strikes, earthquakes, floods, tsunamis, snowstorms and AQADECOR supply problems attributable to third-party suppliers or not shall be regarded as such, but not be considered as non-exhaustive.
AQADECOR will inform the Customer of the occurrence of the unforeseeable or force majeure event within 7 days of the occurrence of the same. If there will be the suspension of the service for a period of more than 15 days, the customer will have the opportunity to cancel the order made and will be refunded of the amounts already paid.
Right to withdraw.
- As required by the Consumer Law, the Customer may request the return of the goods within 14 days from the receipt of the same. To do this, he must send a written communication via email to email@example.com, then he must see to shipping the goods, at his own expense, to AQADECOR within 14 days of the communication.
Upon the receipt of the goods AQADECOR will check the integrity of the same and the refund within 14 days through the same payment method used by the Customer at the time of the purchase. If the goods are damaged, ruined, used, there are not accessories or otherwise are not resalable, AQADECOR will refund to the Customer only a part of the total, in proportion to the damage. The right of withdraw is not valid for customized products or in case of purchase by professionals.
- All the products sold by AQADECOR are covered by the manufacturer’s conventional guarantee and by the 24-month guarantee for defects in conformity, in accordance with the DL 24/02. To use the guarantee assistance, the Customer must keep the invoice (or DDT) that will be received by e-mail or by mail. The manufacturer’s conventional guarantee is provided in the manner illustrated in the documentation inside the product packaging. If, after the intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect is not covered by the manufacturer’s conventional guarantee, to the customer will be charged any costs of verification and restoration required by the Authorized Service, as well as transport costs, if they are incurred by AQADECOR. The 24-month guarantee in accordance with the DL 24/02 is applied to products with a lack of conformity, provided that the product is used correctly, in compliance with its intended use and with the provisions of the attached technical documentation. This guarantee is reserved to the private consumer (natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or makes the purchase without indicating a reference VAT number in the order form). If there are defects of compliance, AQADECOR will provide, without costs for the Customer to the reinstatement of the compliance of the product with the restoration or the substitution or the reduction of the price, until the dissolution of the contract. If after the intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the flaw is not a defect of conformity in accordance with the DL 24/02, to the Customer will be charged any costs of verification and restoration required by the Authorized Service, as well as transport costs if they are incurred by AQADECOR. The Replacements in case of DOA (Dead On Arrival: product that does not work at the delivery) take place only if they are expressly provided by the manufacturer. The timing of replacement or of eventual repair of the product depends exclusively on the policies of the manufacturer. If for any reason, AQADECOR is not able to return to its customer a product under guarantee (restored or replaced), it may at its own discretion either give back the full amount paid or replace the product with another one of equal or superior characteristics. No damage can be requested from AQADECOR for possible delays carrying out repairs or replacements. If there is the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the goods must be returned by the customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, etc...).
Applicable law and jurisdiction
- These general conditions of sale are governed by Italian law.If there are disputes from the interpretation, the validity and/or the execution of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the Customer has the right to protect his interests through a consumer association in the forms of art. 140 of the Consumer Code, or initiate an out-of-court settlement procedure for the resolution of the consumer disputes in accordance with the art. 141 of the Consumer Code. It is, however, without prejudice to the Customer the right to take ordinary steps to resolve disputes arising from the interpretation, the validity and/or the execution of these general conditions of sale and in this case there will be the territorial jurisdiction of the Court of Bari.